Malik Energy A/S is continuing its growth as physical bunker supplier in Denmark.
To assist us servicing our clients we are seeking a colleague to focus on the logistical setup around the ports in Denmark.
Experience from the bunker industry is not a must, but we expect that you are comfortable in dealing with professional clients seeking your advice and assistance in complicated logistical matters.
Your focus areas will be:
- Coordinating the logistics on imports and direct supplies to vessels
- Daily contact to trucking companies and other logistical partners
- Servicing our contract clients
Your motivations and qualifications:
- Experience from the forwarding/shipping industry
- Comfortable in negotiations with international clients
- Computer proficient
- Able to travel and work independently
- Positive, proactive, responsible
- Write and speak English
Your job conditions:
- Attractive salary matching your performance
- 10-20 days per annum travelling
- Base out of Aalborg
- Benefits matching the position
- Working in a modern environment
At Malik Energy freedom and responsibility go hand in hand. We believe that trust both motivates and creates the best framework for new input. There is room for your own ideas, and you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our logistic setup. You will be part of highly engaged team of colleagues offering professional sparring and guidance. We also offer lunch arrangements, massage arrangements and hold various social events.
If you have any questions, please contact Sales Manager Søren Madsen
at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 9631 3910.
Deadline for application is 31th of March 2023 .
Selected people will be notified directly.